I'll be on the road for a few days. I'm not entirely sure where I'm going, or what my connectivity will be when I get there. I may be blogging like a house afire in the coming week, or I may be as silent as the tomb. In any case, I hope you dwindling few who still read the blog will keep checking in while I'm gone.
And if by chance the notion takes you to shuck some shekels our way -- but only after giving to more worthy causes, such as this one we noted the other day, or the multitude of people and organizations out there doing good in the world -- then our depleted coffers would certainly appreciate it.
Latest Articles from Chris Floyd
- Castroturf: Crude Red-Baiting Hides True Trump Danger - 30 September 2016
- The Train Wreck and the Artful Dodger: More War Either Way - 27 September 2016
- Some Premature Praise for a Future Progressive Hero - 24 September 2016
Popular Articles from Chris Floyd
- Five Feet High and Rising - 30 September 2005
- Insanity Defense: Power, Paranoia and Presidential Tyranny - 29 June 2006
- The Bomb in the Shadows: Proliferation, Corruption and the Way of the World - 08 January 2008