You will have noticed that this website was hacked again on Thursday, another savage assault that hijacked the front page and, worse, ransacked files behind the scenes as well.
We've lost all the most recent posts, dating back to January 18. Owing to the often difficult circumstances in which I put together most of these posts, I rarely have the text on hand once a piece has been published on the website. If in the unlikely event that any reader out there has kept a copy of the recent posts in some form -- or even remembers the headlines -- I would be very grateful if you could pass them along. If you have the text itself, then I could repost it quickly. But even a headline alone might help locate a cached version out there, which could be quarried for a re-posting.
As I've said so often, if you find the website hacked, you might try the original website, Empire Burlesque 1.0, to see if there are any new posts. And again, as always, my apologies for the inconvenience.
Latest Articles from Chris Floyd
- All-Day Permanent Red: The Living Death of Perpetual Emergency - 07 August 2016
- “Close Your Hearts to Pity”: A Security State Critic Embraces Total War - 18 July 2016
- Now THIS is how you speak truth to power! - 07 July 2016
Popular Articles from Chris Floyd
- Five Feet High and Rising - 30 September 2005
- Insanity Defense: Power, Paranoia and Presidential Tyranny - 29 June 2006
- The Bomb in the Shadows: Proliferation, Corruption and the Way of the World - 08 January 2008