In the end, it doesn’t matter if love comes to you or not, or if doesn’t come to you in the form or with the force you may have wanted.
All that matters is that love exists somewhere in the world, and that we strive to make a world where this astonishing fact — which alone gives meaning to life, and is itself immortal — can flourish in all of its manifestations.
Illustration: Music, 1894, George James Frampton; wooden model for a silver relief. Ashmolean Museum. Personal photo. The letters.
Latest Articles from Chris Floyd
- Twilight of the Grifter: Bill Clinton’s Fading Powers - 19 May 2016
- Pray You Down: Song for a Time of Madness - 17 May 2016
- Slumber Party: Americans Close Their Eyes to the Nation's Crimes - 17 May 2016
Popular Articles from Chris Floyd
- Five Feet High and Rising - 30 September 2005
- Insanity Defense: Power, Paranoia and Presidential Tyranny - 29 June 2006
- The Bomb in the Shadows: Proliferation, Corruption and the Way of the World - 08 January 2008
- Written by Chris Floyd
- Published: 23 December 2011