Can cops now invade your home without a warrant anytime they feel like it?
Sure they can.
Doesn't this completely and literally eviscerate the Fourth Amendment to the Constitution, which protects against unreasonable searches and seizures, and specifically requires the use of a warrant?
Sure it does.
So, was there really any point in having an American Revolution, if we have ended up with a tyranny far more implacable, intrusive, violent and extremist than anything in the wildest dreams of the most retrograde royalist serving King George III?
Latest Articles from Chris Floyd
- A Picture of American Policy: Waking From the Fever Dream - 30 April 2016
- Something for the Server: Keeping the Burlesque Kicking - 26 April 2016
- Stress Test: Childhood as a Raw Material for Investor Exploitation - 18 April 2016
Popular Articles from Chris Floyd
- Five Feet High and Rising - 30 September 2005
- Insanity Defense: Power, Paranoia and Presidential Tyranny - 29 June 2006
- The Bomb in the Shadows: Proliferation, Corruption and the Way of the World - 08 January 2008