Our guest blogger today is Mr. Herman Melville.
"... And, doubtless, going on this whaling voyage, formed part of the grand programme of Providence that was drawn up a long time ago. It came in as a sort of brief interlude and solo between more extensive performances. I take it that this part of the bill must have run something like this:
WHALING VOYAGE BY ONE ISHMAEL.
BLOODY BATTLE IN AFFGHANISTAN.”
Moby Dick, 1851
Latest Articles from Chris Floyd
- Closed Circuits: Media Mooks and the Freedom Caucus Myth - 11 October 2015
- National (Blue) Velvet: The Rot of Roseburg Comes From Every Side - 05 October 2015
- In Brief: 'Lone Nuts' and Natural Fruit; Moscow Murk - 05 October 2015
Popular Articles from Chris Floyd
- Five Feet High and Rising - 30 September 2005
- Insanity Defense: Power, Paranoia and Presidential Tyranny - 29 June 2006
- The Bomb in the Shadows: Proliferation, Corruption and the Way of the World - 08 January 2008