Arthur Silber has surfaced briefly, to bring word that he is still with us -- which is great news -- but also that he is still suffering horribly from very serious health issues. As we've often noted here before, Arthur's blog is his sole means of support, and thus his long, illness-induced silences inevitably cut deeply into his traffic, and his contributions -- and precisely when support is most urgently needed. It's a vicious cycle, so if you have any cash to spare to help break it, head on over to Arthur's place and lay some coinage on him.
While you are there, do yourself the favor of browing the archives and the highlighted posts and series, where you will find yourself engaged with one of the toughest, most trenchant minds of our time.
Latest Articles from Chris Floyd
- Helping a Voice of Truth Through a Season in Hell - 27 May 2015
- Remembering a Veteran Lost in the Madness of War - 25 May 2015
- Murderâ€™s Loophole: US Cluster Bombs Rain Mass Death on Yemen - 03 May 2015
Popular Articles from Chris Floyd
- Five Feet High and Rising - 30 September 2005
- Insanity Defense: Power, Paranoia and Presidential Tyranny - 29 June 2006
- The Bomb in the Shadows: Proliferation, Corruption and the Way of the World - 08 January 2008