The logical conclusion of militarist nationalism (often called "patriotism") is always, in one way or another, a "Final Solution."
Set foot on that road, and you will get there. Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, maybe not in this generation -- but you will get there. The blood-and-iron logic of domination -- of self-assertion and self-aggrandizement at the expense of all others -- will take you there.
The choice is simple, the choice is stark, the choice is laid upon us all.
Latest Articles from Chris Floyd
- Anti-Social Media: Wealthy NY Wankers Bash the Poor - 27 August 2015
- Panic Attackers: Grass-Roots Challenge Sparks High-Level Hissy Fit - 19 August 2015
- Permanent Post-Bellum Blues: How the Old Whip Keeps Cracking - 13 August 2015
Popular Articles from Chris Floyd
- Five Feet High and Rising - 30 September 2005
- Insanity Defense: Power, Paranoia and Presidential Tyranny - 29 June 2006
- The Bomb in the Shadows: Proliferation, Corruption and the Way of the World - 08 January 2008