As we prepare for an excursion beyond the reaches of Inner Blogolia, to strange realms and undiscovered countries from whose bourne no traveller returns -- for at least a few days -- we direct your attention to the musings of a youngish man known only as "The Grey Shield." Said Shield scampers in God's domain at the website Magnificent Valor, where lately he has entertained himself -- and, er, ourselves -- with an homage to the Master, S.J. Perelman.
So scoot on over there and give Mister Grey a gander. After all, in these petty, piping times, do we not need all the magnificent valor we can get?
Latest Articles from Chris Floyd
- Anti-Social Media: Wealthy NY Wankers Bash the Poor - 27 August 2015
- Panic Attackers: Grass-Roots Challenge Sparks High-Level Hissy Fit - 19 August 2015
- Permanent Post-Bellum Blues: How the Old Whip Keeps Cracking - 13 August 2015
Popular Articles from Chris Floyd
- Five Feet High and Rising - 30 September 2005
- Insanity Defense: Power, Paranoia and Presidential Tyranny - 29 June 2006
- The Bomb in the Shadows: Proliferation, Corruption and the Way of the World - 08 January 2008